About Farmhouse Cannabis Co:
We are The Farmhouse with a warm, welcoming vibe. Come enjoy some time on our farm. Farmhouse is a retail cannabis experience in Burlington. We offer stellar customer service to our patrons through education and recommendations that serve both our local and surrounding communities. We focus on building long-term relationships by listening to our customers to provide a hand-crafted experience with products that meet their needs. Do we want their feedback on product selection? Heck yes, and we want yours too! We take these valued suggestions and work to offer a carefully curated inventory that serves the needs of those that choose to shop with us.
Do you enjoy working with a group of conscientious, fun-loving folks? Yee Haw. Do you have a love for helping others with an upbeat friendly attitude? We are a collaborative bunch, so bring your ideas and a smile to work in a growing and ever-changing industry.
At Farmhouse, we believe our team is the heart and soul of our home. As a family we are passionate, energetic people who take pride in delivering unique and personal experiences, where every visitor is a Farmhouse friend, and neighbours are always welcome.
We are knowledgeable in the products we sell and educate our guests on what is important to them. Our budtenders are an integral part of life on the Farm. In this adventure, we need curious, passionate, and creative individuals who are energized when working as a team. Life is a journey, so let's enjoy it!
Now you know a little about us, are you ready to tend to the Farm?
We are looking for some buds who are ready to jump in and lend a hand at the newest Farm in town.
Who are the folks we need at the Farm?
- must be 19 years of age or older to apply
- 1-2 years in a customer service-oriented role
- experience in the industry an asset, however not required
- passionate, energetic, caring individuals who are professional, respectful team players
- enjoy working in a fun, lighthearted atmosphere
- providing customer-focused education, meeting their needs through thoughtful product recommendations
- offer knowledgeable answers in the warm, friendly Farmhouse way, while following all required compliance expectations
- strong communicators who focus on building long-term customer relationships
- aware of store-specific goals and objectives with the motivation to achieve them
- enthusiastic budtenders who have the energy and passion to learn and try new things with a willingness to adapt and offer creative solutions
- a desire to grow as a budtender and beyond
- successful completion of a criminal background check
- valid AGCO CannSell Certification a plus
- must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
Why work for us?
- competitive salary
- employee perks such as product discounts
- thorough in-depth training in all areas of retail customer service, sales, and product knowledge
- continued development with upskill training in cannabis products and retailing
- collaborative team environment
- ideas and suggestions welcome
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any protected classes.
Schedule: Flexible to include evenings and weekends
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour