- Financial Reporting Services: perform full-cycle bookkeeping and payroll services and compliance filings (HST/QST, DAS, EHT and WSIB) using QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online and SAGE Simply Accounting software.
- Prepare personal Canadian and US tax returns for individuals (training will be provided).
- Strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows environment, Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), QuickBooks/Quickbooks Online and Sage accounting software.
- Bilingualism is a definite asset.
- Successful completion of a recognized diploma or certification with specialization in accounting/bookkeeping, as well as 2 - 3+ years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a group benefits plan including medical and dental, 3 weeks paid vacation, as well as paid approved overtime, in a dynamic work environment. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
If you are confident you fit the job description, and you are excited and keen to learn and grow professionally, we would welcome hearing from you as soon as possible. Please submit your resume and salary expectations to: Fax: (613) 228-8284 [email protected]