The Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for the facilities daily cleaning duties. This includes general sanitation of common areas such as the staff room, offices, hallways and bathrooms. Due to our unique industry, sanitation crews are also responsible for maintaining a Health Canada level of sanitation within our production rooms.
- Sanitation of public area floors with designated cleaning supplies and approved floor cleaners as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Oversee assigned Sanitation team to ensure sanitation targets are achieved
- Maintain and promote a positive work environment through collaborative discussions and structured team communications
- Cleaning and wiping down of all public area surfaces including but not limited to; walls, cupboards, shelves, doors, light switches, ceilings as scheduled or needed for all common areas. (Main facility entrance, gowning area, staff room, main hallways, over-head doors and staff entrance, etc.)
- Responsible for full sanitation and stocking of all bathrooms located in the facility.
- Responsible for restocking of towel dispensers, hand sanitizers, soap dispensers, glove racks outside cultivation areas and alerting procurement when sanitation inventory is low.
- Empty all facility trash cans as scheduled and replace with new liners as required.
- Perform spot cleaning in emergency situations as required. (toilet overflows, dumped garbage)
- Work closely with Support Manager and other subject matter experts to help identify opportunities for improvement and quality
- Complete all documentation in real-time on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Inform supervisor of any concerns or observed problems as outlined in the company's Policy Manual.
Complete all documentation in real-time on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
- Sanitation: 1 year (Preferred)