We are in the franchised retail business and operating multiple stores throughout Metro Vancouver. We are seeking a goal-oriented and highly organized candidate to join our team.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
If you are an individual who likes new challenges and enjoys multitasking, this job is for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office and retail stores.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, coping, scanning etc.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other documents.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Liaise with store managers and senior management to maintain store and office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Support operation team for daily operations activities.
- Post secondary education
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior administrative experience is a plus
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person