FULL TIME DOGGY DAYCARE & BOARDING SUPERVISOR
Lovely Doggy house is currently seeking mature, professional and animal lover for Doggy Daycare & Boarding Supervisor/Assistant.
- DAYCARE & BOARDING: supervise dogs on the playground in groups of 10-15, maintain calm and well paired play groups, assisting with clients drop off and pick ups for daycare or boarding, assisting with the well being of our medicated dogs as well as following feeding instructions, assisting with daily cleaning, assist with shop sales, grooming and daycare sales, answering phones and emails.
- GROOMING: Basic grooming will be mandatory (nails clip, bath, brushing etc.). You must be confident with providing grooming services to clients and assist with client grooming bookings.
Ideal candidates would be confident around dogs, able to maintain calm in high energy situations. Candidates must be reliable, well spoken and have strong customer service skills in addition to being comfortable and confident around dogs. Able to stand up on the feet for 2-3 hours straight and keep up with the cleaning tasks. Flexible working weekends, days and evenings.
- Driving licence
- Cell Phone with well protected case.
- Experience working with dogs in similar environments (vet, grooming, training, daycares, etc.)
WORKING AT LOVELY DOGGY HOUSE!
Lovely Doggy House is a small family business located on the Royal Rd. We pride ourselves on being a supportive and fun place to work, where all of our staff are treated equally. When joining our family, you will be expected to have a self-starting disposition, take instruction well and work well with others. Doggy daycare can be stressful at times, all staff members must be patient but exhibit a strong personality and confidence over the dogs, pay attention to detail and have a good rapport with clients. You will get to have fun playing with the pups and posting on Lovely Doggy House' Instagram, Facebook and other social media to engage with clients. You will be getting lots of love and attentions from our furry friends, as well as many requests for belly rubs.
Please email your resume with a COVER LETTERoutlining your experience with dogs and why you are interested in working with them. Applicants who fail to provide a cover letter WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. If you are not available on certain days or times, please include that in your cover letter or resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- working with dogs: 1 year (Required)
- basic grooming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fredericton, NB (Required)
- pet first aid (Preferred)