CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
ABOUT THE ROLE
A company in northern New Brunswick is seeking applications to fill a position as Chief Financial Officer. He/she will report to the President and Chief Operating Officer. He/she will be responsible for properly communicating the necessary and useful financial information while ensuring that stakeholders have a relevant understanding of the information provided. He/she will be responsible for all contacts regarding financing, insurance and financial statements. He/she will also be responsible for participating in funding decisions; choice of computer systems and equipment and software for accounting.
- Manage accounting operations and budgets
- Overseeing the work of accounting employees and implementing essential internal controls
- Manage the production of financial statements and reports, analyze and compare Financial Results
- Develop and Maintain Financial Policies and Procedures Maintaining Business Relations with Financial and Government Institutions with respect to Finance
- Managing the Annual Audit and Producing annual reports to different levels of governance
- Keeping the accounting system running smoothly
- Related to the position with a specialization in Accounting and a professional CPA designation (CA and/or CMA).
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Bilingualism: French and English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge of accounting principles that are determining the cost of activities and processes
TO APPLY: Please send your curriculum vitae and letter of interest via e-mail
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Accounting: 10 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)