Do you have what it takes to join one of Canada's Best Managed Companies?
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Strategist!
Trotman Auto Group's (TAG) Digital Marketing Department is looking fora passionate storyteller to join our team as a Content Marketing Strategist to create content that will resonate with targeted persona’s. This role will develop long-form and short-form content for brand, products, and services. This individual is organized, analytical, creative, and encompasses great writing skills. As the Content Marketing Strategist you will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and promoting relevant content based on business goals and user needs.
About the Role
The Content Marketing Strategist will work to attract and nurture shoppers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content in an ongoing process.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm, we are open to being flexible with working hours and offer the ability to work from home once a week
*This position requires the incumbent to work in a local office.
- Content Strategy -Development of content strategy to support brand and store objectives
- Copywriting - Copywriting for blog pages, product pages, videos, digital ads, and other digital needs
- Content Curation -Process of gathering relevant information for a particular topic or area of interest
- Content Management -Consistent voice of brand. Hands on content audit, execution and management of content, and repurposing existing content
- Brand Management - Internal and external communications
- Editorial Content Calendar - Content plan for brand and stores through various content means (i.e. blogging, video, FAQs, etc.)
- Content Analysis - Monitor and benchmark our content and competitor content to modify plans and strategies. Perform annual content audits and oversee ongoing maintenance of content library
Who You Are - Can you help users make the right decisions with content?
- You understand that content marketing is about information and the end goal is to speak to the intended audience
- You have the analytical abilities to gather and synthesize key business and user insights through content
- You're passionate about strategic planning for long-term vision of generated content
- Compellingly communicating the Brand’s Story is something that excites you
- You have the imagination and design sensibility to envision how content will be presented
- Distilling complex ideas into simple, easy-to-understand concepts comes naturally to you
- You enjoy using project collaboration tools to manage your tasks and work with team members
- Receiving constructive feedback is something you look forward to because you know it will only make you better
- Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate communications or demand generation
- Bachelor’s degree required (Communications, Marketing or Journalism degree preferred)
- Experience with B-to-C marketing and content marketing
- Knowledge and understanding of buyer cycles
- Basic understanding of content management systems, SEO and keyword research, and web analytics tools
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Videography skills are an asset- for example, can receive a brief and outline footage, assemble raw footage, input sound, creating rough cuts, clear speaking voice, video editing skills using tools like Adobe Premiere or After Effects etc.
How to Apply:
- Please apply by creating an applicant profile and submitting your resume at https://scouterecruit.net/jobs/TAG615
- Make sure to describe how you can bring a fresh take to our Digital Marketing team
- Please describe your ideal work relationship with your reporting manager and team members
Recognized as one of the most innovative dealer groups in Canada, Trotman Auto Group also known as "TAG", is an industry-leading, diversified dealer group representing 12 major OEM brands through 11 dealerships located across British Columbia. We have recently been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and have been awarded the Canadian Automotive Industry Laureate Award for Business Innovation.
Our business is a people business, and we constantly invest in our team's development. We operate our own TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy, with proprietary curriculum and advanced leadership coaching. We are purpose-driven, performance-oriented and principles-led.
Careers with Trotman Auto Group provide:
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University and TAG Leadership Academy
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within TAG
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply now at https://scouterecruit.net/jobs/TAG615
Please Note: This posting will remain open until the position has been filled. We thank all applicants for their interest in this role, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be reviewed the week of July 1, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
- Content Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Langley, BC (Preferred)
- Class 7 or 5 Drivers licence (Preferred)