Goodness Retirement Living is seeking a regular part-time House Keeper / House Cleaner to join our dedicated team at our single-story well-established retirement home in St.Thomas, ON. Interested candidate will responsible to housekeeping of residents' rooms including washrooms, common area, garbage removal, mopping, windows cleaning, vacuuming etc and other duties as assigned and required by the management.
- Able to work independently and team environment
- Mature and empathetic
- Able to accept verbal and written direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a thorough knowledge of housekeeping, cleanliness, hand hygiene, etc.
- Able to understand the MSDS of different cleaning agents, liquids and ensure safe usage and proper storage of the cleaning supplies.
- Good communication skill, able to read and write in the English language
- Suitable formal education required
- Previous experience of Housekeeping with retirement home set-up/long term care or vulnerable people are an asset
This is a regular part-time position with guaranteed hours twice per week. Additional hours available thorough call-in procedure. The successful candidate will require a current criminal record check with vulnerable sector screening and TB screening.
We thank you all candidates but only those have been contacted who shortlisted for the next step.
Job Type: Part-time
- Housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- St. Thomas, ON (Preferred)