We are expert masons with a passion for craftsmanship based in Victoria BC. The combination of our collective 25+ years of experience with the rigours of concrete placement and the intricate work of stone masonry have given us the knowledge, resolve, and attention to detail required for the transformative process of concrete polishing. Every floor has its own distinct qualities, and we take great pride in bringing out the best in each surface.
The concrete polishing process employs heavy machines that use progressively finer “grits” of diamond disks to produce a desired sheen on the floor. Our expertise is sought-after for a variety of projects in a variety of beautiful locations locally and provincially. We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Field manager with a minimum of 3 years concrete polishing experience
- Proficient in the use of various diamond grinders
- At ease with client interactions
- Maintains a professional deportment
- Embraces teamwork and travel
Reference ID: 2020-CP
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,440.00-$48,000.00 per year
Our work requires a respirator be worn, and we typically operate separated from other trades. Hand sanitizer is also made available.
- concrete polishing: 3 years (Preferred)