I-Corp Security Services LTD is looking for Investigators for our Loss Prevention team.
Opportunity: Loss Prevention Officer
Responsibilities: The Loss Prevention Officer position is well-suited for a highly capable security and investigations professional that thrives on working independently
- Shifts at store locations conducting surveillance and investigation
- Identifying areas of loss at specific locations
- Observation and apprehension of persons committing theft
- Securing evidence, report writing & document preparation for court testifying purposes
- An ability to remain calm and respond with good judgment in stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to work under strict confidentiality
- High ethical standards and a commitment to personal and professional integrity
- Good command of the English language, both written and verbal, required for report writing and court testimony
- Availability and willingness to work at all locations and surrounding areas
- Previous Loss Prevention experience or other security experience would be an asset
- Provincial security worker license, or the ability to obtain one before commencing work
We are offering full time positions. Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, Sunday through Saturday, for day and evening shifts.
Employees will be expected to travel to various stores within their assigned geographical area. Vehicle is an asset although sites are transit accessible.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care