For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We’re committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie — a national health organization with over 6,400 employees. Together, our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Client data Specialist
Temporary - 12 months
Moncton, Montréal, Dartmouth or Etobicoke
Responsible for the administration of clients on our administration system for flexible group insurance plans (FlexIt) including interface management and renewals.
He is also in close communication with the various internal and external stakeholders. He coordinates the different phases of activities, making sure to meet the established deadlines. He ensures the required follow-ups and supports the customer in the change.
He may also be called upon to work on interfaces and initial loadings of systems other than Flexit.
- Document and maintain customer requirements / requirements at all times
- Make sure to keep administrative procedures up to date
- Coordinate and execute administrative tasks and make decisions without the need for a lot of supervision
- Manage renewal activities and ensure that tasks are completed according to the established schedule
- Act as the first contact for customers
- Take charge of customer requests and carry out the necessary follow-ups in accordance with established procedures and deadlines while maintaining the reputation of excellence in customer service
- Develop test plans and execute test cases to validate changes to the system or interfaces
- Maintain an effective level of communication
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
In order to keep our employees, candidates, and community safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, the majority of our employees are working from home within Canada. All interviewing, onboarding and most work takes place remotely at this time. For those employees who must work in our offices, we have taken every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our people by providing strict protocols/practices to meet legislated client and company needs, as well as modifications to the worksites to mitigate the risks for everyone's protection.