We are looking for someone to join our team. An ideal candidate will be self motivated and work well as part of our group as well as feel comfortable working alone. You must be well organized and possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Completing deliveries to UFA members or customers as required
- Loading and unloading fuel truck, ensure that product ordered matches the product being unloaded. Follow UFA’s loading and unloading procedures and OH&S safety procedures to ensure products are safely secured. Comply with all Transportation and OH&S regulations as well as UFA policies on maintenance, driver logs and inspections
- Assisting with in store duties when not on delivery, including operating forklifts and maintenance of site.
- Position Requirements:
- Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs comfortably
- Minimum 2 years driving experience with a Class 3 license and Q-endorsement
- Clean drivers abstract
- Experience with pre/post truck inspections
- TDG & WHMIS training
- Previous experience hauling dangerous goods would be an asset
- Forklift Experience an asset
- Preference will be given to applicants with petroleum or agricultural background
- Flexible availability for hours of work. Hours can include days, evening and weekends.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Petroleum has a substance abuse policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment. All applicants will also be required to provide a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
We would like thank all applicants in advance for your interest in employment at UFA; however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please apply in person to UFA Petroleum @ 3125 – 2 Avenue North in Lethbridge.
Job Type: Full-time