We raise the bar in terms of employee growth potential, innovation, and project quality. We are a fun, hard working team who love what we do and are looking for an equally motivated working supervisor/foreman to join our team and help us redefine great careers in construction.
Our new working supervisor needs to have a thorough understanding of framing and finish carpentry and be able to work alongside and lead a team of 2-4 carpenters.
We hope you will be a good fit for us and look forward to receiving your resume.
- Well maintained vehicle
- Smart phone
- High school diploma
- 10 years experience residential construction
- High attention to detail
- Carpenter’s belt and hand tools
Skilled at the following criteria:
- Trim carpentry
Not required but highly valued:
- Carpenter’s license
- Secondary education in construction
Additional benefits included.
2A 120 Terence Matthews Drive, Kanata, ON
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $30.00-$38.50 per hour
- Residential Construction: 10 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Drivers License G (Required)