At Sleep Country Canada we are passionate about all things sleep! We are a proud Canadian brand and want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.
This is a full time industry leading commissioned role with minimum guarantee salary and no maximum cap on commission. You will be empowered to go above and beyond to makes a difference in the lives of customers and drive your own career.
The average sales salary last year in 2018 was $79,000. But, we know you are not average!
Progress never stops here. We are Canada’s #1 specialty retailer with over 260 stores nationwide and growing. You will be up to speed and selling like a pro in no time! We will teach you everything you need to become a sleep expert and provide continuous learning and development opportunities to grow within the organization. All Area Sales Managers and Regional Sales managers are promoted 100% internally.
- Paid training program
- Bonus Plans
- Life Insurance
- Fantastic Employee Discount Program
- Fitness Subsidy
- Associate recognition program
- Health & Dental benefits
- Monetary Sales Contests
- Tuition Reimbursement – covers professional and personal growth
- Travel Assistance Program
- RRSP & Company match DPSP
To Be Successful:
- This is not a job but a career
- No cold calls
- Provide exceptional customer service with your knowledgeable advice
- Engage with customers to identify their needs
- Develop product knowledge through our proven Sleep Country programs
- Ensure our stores always are visually appealing through product presentation, replenishment and store housekeeping
- Available to work days, evenings and weekends
How to Apply:
- Strong communication skills and a strong customer orientated approach
- 1 to 3 years sales or retail experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Positive attitude and a strong customer focus
Please visit the career section of our website and apply online today!
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.