BrookGlobal– Winnipeg, MB
With a vision of Improving Lives through Advancing Philanthropy, BrookGlobal has redefined donor recognition into a powerful communication and engagement tool designed to help non-profits increase donations, inspire donor loyalty and enhance a culture of philanthropy. As an international provider for more than 35 years and more than 700 donor recognition systems, we have the experience and expertise to provide the ultimate donor experience. Understanding the science of how donor recognition applies to fundraising has led to success stories right across North America.
Dedication to the company values of integrity, accountability, teamwork and delivering Wow has resulted in Brook’s unrivaled success. Our customers will confirm.
Our success is only possible because of Team Brook – the internal vision statement they created says it all:
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN, MAKE A DIFFERENCE, DELIVER WOW!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer that has an understanding of how to tell a story, create an emotional connection and inspire action through the combination of graphics and key messages. Must be a professional & team player that works willingly with other design teams to ensure successful outcomes for non-profits across North America and beyond. This position is specifically soliciting applicants that will create and integrate the graphics into architectural & digital engagement systems by working closely with our architectural and engineering teams. See our website www.brookglobal.com for examples of our work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create engaging and compelling graphics for large-scale engagement systems for non-profits.
- Must understand how to make an emotional connection through design.
- Ability to convey key messages/story’s through graphic design.
- Highly creative with understanding of how to apply neuroscience/neuromarketing best-practice.
- Ability to compliment our clients brand, and utilizing existing marketing and case material to build on their existing story.
- Integrate graphic design elements into the space by working closely with architectural & engineering design teams.
- Must be organized, self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Ability to articulate, the rational for the design concept
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and meet tight deadline
- Keep up with the fast-paced turnaround on projects
- Keep up with current trends in industry
- Discretion, self-motivation, diplomacy and the ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Partner with cross-functional team members including project managers, sales consultants, customers, to design high quality creative solutions that meet and exceed the requirements of creative briefs
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic design
- Expert level in Adobe Creative programs: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Knowledge of interior designs, signs layout and architectural background would be an asset
- Marketing background is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience executing print files in various mediums is an asset.
Potential short list candidates will need to provide a creative design based on concepts provided by Brook, this design will be part of the interview process.
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
- Be a team player and able to project a strong professional demeanor
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Outstanding degree of accuracy
- Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner
- Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Detail oriented and creative to get the job done
Want to be a part of a passionate team that likes to have fun? Are you an energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team player? This could be for you - please send your resume and cover letter to us.
In your cover letter, please (briefly) outline the following 3 items:
1. Relevant work experience (please include portfolio of past work)
2. Based on the qualifications ...Why you are a good fit for this role
3. Salary expectations
** Only resumes submitted with a cover letter will be considered.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in BrookGlobal. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)