A/R Collector(Job Number:
Bilingual A/R Collector
When we say “Henry Schein Cares,” we mean it! We believe in the adage of “doing well by doing good”. Our Company’s beliefs are rooted in creating mutual value for our partners while simultaneously making the world a better place. Our 850+ Team Schein Members in Canada work together to support dental practitioners, practices and businesses providing supplies, equipment, service, and digital technology driven through an all-encompassing business solutions approach which brings our Corporate Mission to life:
“Henry Schein Canada will focus on practice care so our customers can focus on patient care”.
Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary and benefits. We will also provide you with the ability to engage and participate in a variety of fun corporate initiatives and event days. We are a company focused on individual talent development and success in addition to your wellness.
- Prepares and issues financial reports according to established procedures
- Performs customer account reconciliation where necessary
- Processes, verifies, and balances financial records and business transactions, and enters data into computerized system
- Performs related clerical duties, such as maintaining filing and record systems, completing reports and answering client and customer inquiries
- Collects, processes and posts customer payments along with verifying customers’ accounts and correcting any discrepancies
- Runs various reports – daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Approves credit for customers, informs supervisor of potential credit problems, timely review of pending queue and running reports
You have a minimum 3 years of experience in credit & collections complimented by a post-secondary education accounting, finance, business or a related field. You are proficient in Excel and have excellent customer relation skills and attention to detail. You are fluent in both verbal and written French and English. Pursuit of the CCP designation is highly desirable.
Your favourite words are accounts receivable, accounting, collections, customer service, bilingual, financial records, payments and reports.