The opening is for a Networks manager - telecommunications for telecommunication equipment for important Canadian customers (FREEDOM MOBILE, Bell Canada, TELUS, Videotron, SaskTel).
*****Candidate Must Have Excellent domain knowledge of telecom core system specifically in SBC from NOKIA*****
The work is to be done partly at the customers’ sites. The basis location is currently Toronto, ON, but it may vary due to the project needs.
· Professional experiences in the telecom domain of at least 10+ years.
· High flexibility wrt working time and location.
· Ability to stand project-related stress.
· Good presentation skills, and ability to manage customer relation perfectly well.
· Experiences with counterparts from NOKIA inside and outside of Canada.
· Excellent domain knowledge of telecom core systems (SBC, TAS, CFX, MGW) from NOKIA.
· Good knowledge of switches and routers (CISCO, Juniper, HP).
· Good BTS knowledge.
· Hands on experiences with these network elements.
· Experiences with cloud (VMware) and bare metal systems.
· Excellent payment.
· Permanent growth of professional experiences in a challenging international environment.
· Possibility to establish Canada-wide and international contacts in the telecommunication community.
Reference ID: SLCTELE003
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $6,000.00 to $11,000.00 /month
- Telecommunications: 10 years (Required)
- SBC domain knowledge: 5 years (Preferred)
- Nokia: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)