We have an opportunity for you to make a difference – to educate, learn and succeed.
Leroy School requires a 1.0 FTE temporary Grade 1/2 Teacher to commence June 3, 2019 and conclude June 28, 2019. This position is responsible for Grade 1/2 homeroom and other subjects as arranged by the principal.
- Grade K-12 school with approximately 103 students and 7.52 dedicated professional staff
- Located in a supportive community with an active student body
- Enjoys a solid academic and extra-curricular program.
Leroy is a vibrant community located in East Central Saskatchewan with many recreational and service club opportunities. Leroy Leisureland and Golf Course is located just 6.5 km from Leroy.
- As outlined in Administrative Procedure 482
- Saskatchewan Education Act, 1995
- Bachelor of Education Degree
- Must hold or be eligible for a Saskatchewan Professional 'A' Teaching Certificate
For further information contact:
Randolph J. MacLEAN, Deputy Director of Education
Phone: (306) 682-2558
Accepting applications online via AppliTrack ONLY. Please apply as soon as possible, candidates who submit their application by April 14, 2019 will receive close consideration. The division reserves the option to end the competition early if a suitable pool of candidates is established.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in employment with the Horizon School Division; however, only those applicants shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. Please note that present and past employers may be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to produce a criminal record check and vulnerable sector check.
Job Type: Contract