Part-Time Education Coordinator (*Position is currently virtual*)
If you are enthusiastic, outgoing, positive, and want to work in an environment that is full of energy, then Oxford Learning Brooklin has a position for you!
As a successful Education Coordinator:
- You will champion the Oxford curriculum, manage and ensure the quality of education standards and teaching staff.
- Host/run the virtual classes.
- You will communicate with parents to keep them informed on program progress and alter program prescriptions to best suit the student.
- You will administer Oxford Dynamic Assessments, customize goal-based programs for Oxford Students and monitor programs for performance, establish relationships and communications with students’ school teachers for insights on progress at school.
- Create a positive online learning environment for the student during all phases of the instructional program.
- A light teaching schedule is required in addition to the administrative tasks.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Strong English language written and oral communication skills.
- High ability to organize and multi-task.
- Professionalism, creative and eager to learn.
- Experience working with children is preferred.
- High motivation to be successful
- A College or University degree
- From 1-3 years of post undergraduate life experience
- Able to work Monday-Thursday evenings 4-8pm virtually
- In Centre training may be needed
- Position may transition to in person in the future
- Minimum 1 year commitment
If you possess all of the above qualities and want to join our team, then please contact us. Only candidates who meet our competency requirements will be contacted.
Part-time hours: 14-16 per week
Expected start date: 2021-01-04
Job Type: Part-time
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place