Do you pride yourself on providing exceptional, confidential, executive-level administrative support? Do you have a level of professionalism that separates you from your peers?
Gore Mutual is looking for an indispensable, one-of-a-kind, polished, and results-oriented individual who possesses a broad base of administrative and coordination skills to support the Chief Technology & Data Officer.
The ideal candidate will be highly dependable and have the ability to anticipate the needs of the Executives they support; remain calm and collected under pressure; meet deadlines and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
We are on a new path called NEXT HORIZON
The insurance industry is changing at an exponential pace, driven by changing customer experience, climate change and technology. In response Gore Mutual is making bold moves to reposition our company as a purpose driven, digitally led national insurer. Next Horizon is our 10-year vision and strategy that sets a new path for our company.
Come and make your mark on our Next Horizon!
What will you do?
- As a strong team player, provide needed support to the Chief Technology & Data Officer with items such as calendaring,
events, booking travel arrangements, budgeting, contract management and reconciling credit card statements
- Provide support to the Technology & Data team with various administrative tasks and team initiatives
- Work closely with the Transformation Office to support meeting and project coordination
- Other duties as assigned
What will you need to succeed?
- A proven self-starter with little need for direction
- 5 years of related experience supporting senior level executives
- Strong attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Experience supporting multiple executives with dual reporting relationships is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under extreme pressure and deadlines
- Financial acumen regarding budget process and planning
- Contract workflow management knowledge is an asset
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and competing demands
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to work with sensitive matters
- Proven ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels within the organization specifically in demonstrating tact and
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and strong PC skills
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Speed in execution and effectiveness
Gore Mutual Insurance is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the recruiting process, including the application process. If you require accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please advise the HR representative who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.