Recognized as one of North America’s leading custom enclosures manufacturers, CMP Advanced Mechanical Solutions designs and manufactures complex products for customers in industries such as storage, EMS, homeland security, industrial, medical diagnostics and labs, power, self-service (ATM, kiosk, retail), and semiconductor capital-equipment, as well as new and emerging markets.
CMP has state-of-the-art design and manufacturing facilities with air-conditioned environments in Châteauguay, Quebec, near Montreal, and Binghamton, New York.
The health and well-being of employees is at the heart of CMP's concerns. In 2013, the company received the "Employee Well-Being" jury's heartfelt prize and in 2014, CMP won the Dux Contest for its healthy eating initiatives.
Since January 2017, CMP is certified « Healthy Enterprise ».
- Role and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for loading and unloading the trucks assigned to them using a forklift
- Maintain and organize shipping shelves at all times
- Will be responsible for preparing pallets and products for shipment
- Ensure that departments have sufficient pallets and boxes
- Will be responsible for wood pallets and crates made to order
- Keep the woodshed clean and organized
- Performs all production and other duties as assigned
- Could be asked to use a jigger (manual or electric) to transport pieces from one department to another
- Forklift driving experience (essential)
- Valid driver's license
- Valid forklift training
- Knowledge of the MK system (Asset)
- Ability to plan and organize work in accordance with deadlines
- Excellent work organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- The successful candidate will be able to promote teamwork and work with little or no supervision.
- Bilingualism (Asset)
- A 4.0 company (at the cutting edge of technology)
- Clean and safe work environment
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Candidate referral premium
- Health and Wellness Program
- Work/Life Balance
- Recognition activities
- Beach volleyball league
- Free gym and workout class
- Free fresh fruit
- Subsidized cafeteria
- A positive and friendly work environment
- Free parking
Being an innovative company always at the cutting edge of technology, it is important for us to develop our personnel in order to evolve in the market, all together. If you too want to progress with us and your values are Fun, Accountability, Respect and Integrity (FAIR), the opportunity is yours!
Evening (15h30 - midnight)
Job Types: Full-time, Casual