We are seeking a bilingual Sales Representative with a drive to sell, to build relationships with customers and work colleagues, and who wants to succeed and contribute to the success of the company.
We offer a guaranteed salary plus bonuses, a premium health benefits package, continuous training and development as well as internal career opportunities.
- Sell vehicles while exceeding customer’s expectations by delivering an amazing customer experience throughout the whole customer journey (from the initial contact to six years later).
- Follow-up with customers and prospects on a daily basis.
- Willingness and drive to want to help and advise customers in order to meet their needs, online, over the phone, and at the dealership.
- Is responsible for delivering their sold vehicles and ensuring it is ready on time by communicating with other team members.
- Help the team to ensure lot is welcoming and displays are constantly changing.
- Learning: about new models, new automotive technologies, new sales techniques.
Qualifications: (Requirements and Competencies)
- Must be fully bilingual in both French and English.
- Must have experience dealing with different types of people in some type of retail environment.
- A valid driver’s license
- Flexible work schedule including some evenings and Saturdays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry.
- Willingness to spend time with individual customers, even in a hectic and busy environment.
- Able to plan and organize their daily, weekly and monthly schedules while remaining flexible.
- Focused, driven, team player, with strong and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all types of customers and with other team members across the dealership.
All applications will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- English French (Required)