Orangetheory Fitness is the global leader in heart rate based interval training. Now seeking enthusiastic, team oriented, sales and service professionals.
If you love forming relationships with others and are goal-oriented, competitive, disciplined and looking for a fun and supportive environment to work and learn in then we are the perfect place for you. If you have sales and service experience and are interested in the fitness industry or are a young professional hungry to be a part of an organization that is changing the world then apply today!
A day in the life of one of our Sales Associates involves contacting, via phone or email, who have expressed interest in learning about Orangetheory Fitness. Our Sales Associates then guide potential members through their first class experience and make membership recommendations based on that person’s goals in our state-of-the-art studio.
In this position you will help build our membership base and have some front desk duties that involve providing world class customer service and making sure members have an excellent experience every time they are in the studio. This position truly is a blend of sales, customer service, and fitness business operations.
We have a proven system for how we guide potential members through the joining process. All you need is the discipline and drive to learn and execute what our team will teach you.
Additionally, our Sales Associates are our main customer service advocates and focus on creating, maintaining, and building loyal relationships with our existing members in our high end boutique studio. Our Sales Associates play a key role in increasing the number people we help in our community and provide world class customer service along with the best-in-class workout experience.
If you are hoping to collect a paycheque and go home please don’t apply.
However, if you are looking for a work environment that will challenge you to become your best, give clear expectations on what is expected of you, provide regular feedback on your performance, and support you in what you are doing outside of work then apply today!
We are in the business of helping our team be healthy and happy and helping our members live longer more vibrant lives through delivering the best 1-hour workout on the planet.
- Make 30-50 prospecting calls over the course of each shift (These people have expressed interest in Orangtheory Fitness)
- Schedule appointments for potential members to come try our workout
- Guide potential members through their first class experience and use our proven process to make membership recommendations
- Challenge the status quo; we expect our team to help each other improve and get better each day on our processes.
- Provide world class customer service and member support using our proven customer service model
Work as team to make sure classes run on time and support the fitness team in successful complete
- Work occasional community events
Attend 1-2 meetings per month.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Sales and Service: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)