Bizsyst is currently seeking a Warehouse Associate for our Regina location. Duties include loading/unloading trucks, stocking materials, picking orders, and other general warehouse tasks. The ideal candidate will have relevant warehouse experience. Pallet jack experience is a plus. The candidate should have ability to physically handle large and heavy items.
- Loading/unloading trucks.
- Utilizing an RF Scanner and manual pallet jack.
- Sort inbound freight and break down based on product type.
- Inventory products and verify any damages.
- Build outbound orders based on customer specification .
- Package materials for timely delivery, shrink wrap pallets, and use a pallet jack to load trucks.
- Maintain a clean, safe, working environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years experience in a face-paced studio or warehouse environment.
- Proficient with database management and MS Office.
- Effective problem-solving, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $1,278.00 to $1,385.00 /week
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)