Mambella’s opened its doors to welcome our first guests in 2007. We provide fresh home-style Italian cooking in a fun atmosphere. Tina Brisbin (nee: Mambella) the owner, is committed to establishing Mambella’s as a refreshing alternative to the fast food industry. Our motto is Fresh, Fast and Friendly. That’s what you will find at Mambella’s!
WE ARE GROWING !!!
We’re proud to serve fresh homemade baking, sauces, dressings and non-process meats that is all prepared on site. We serve a steady walk-in lunch crowd daily as well as providing catering service to well-established clients. We love good food and we love our team. Check out our Google reviews!
Our busy cafe/catering operations is looking for a mature and responsible person whose main duties will be assisting with cooking, catering, and preparing of all foods needed daily.
Benefits to work with us!
- Great hours for a start - Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Benefits available - 30% buy in
- We offer steady, consistent hours of work.
- We are not open weekends or holidays.
- Team member discounts on food
- Fun, fast paced team environment
- Lots of room to learn and grow
- Located in central Waterloo, we offer free parking and have easy access to buses, and new ION, almost at our door.
- Making people’s day with a smile - Greeting our guests, taking orders and preparing great high quality food that people really enjoy
- You’ll be helping with catering, deli preparation of vegetables and meat, kitchen duties which include; preparing items following our recipes with instruction
- Also responsible for all prep work related to our menu, keeping a clean working area, cleaning duties, serving customers, making sandwiches, closing duties and operating cash register.
- Lots of enthusiasm to create a great customer experience – you’ll create a connection with our clients and our team every day
- You may have some other restaurant experience, McDonald s, Tim's, Starbucks, or Williams, and are ready to grow your career in the restaurant/catering industry
- Experience in a commercial kitchen is a definite asset, but not necessary
- Passion for the work you do, attention to detail and quality
- You use your initiative to make things better and use time productively
- You take pride in being accurate – cutting and measuring
- You’re cool under pressure and you know how to laugh
- Willing to learn – we’re happy to teach you
- Want to feel valued as an employee and appreciated for the work you do everyday
Please drop in to see us and submit your resume Monday to Friday between 9 and 3 pm, to Tina at Mambella's, located at 160 Columbia Street West, Waterloo.Talk to you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- related or transferable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- making custom sandwiches: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- English (Required)