Hiring a Supply Chain Analyst
40 Hours Weekly
Pay Rate $36.00/hourly
ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Reporting directly to the Senior Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Analyst would be a key member of the Professional Beauty Care Supply Chain Team. This position would manage both Logistics and Demand Planning functions of the assigned business and play a significant role in improving and delivering results in a fast-paced complex supply chain business model.
The Role & Responsibilities
- Strong Demand Forecasting & Logistics Planning with a strategic focus on low inventories while improving service levels for the Beauty Care Professional brands.
- Liaison with local & global teams across Operations, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Suppliers, Warehouses and external vendors including Co-Packers, to ensure the availability of all material, promotion components and completed products at all required times.
- Conduct monthly S&OP, NPI and Demand Alignment Meetings with strict adherence to policies, procedures and defined processes.
- Highly focused with a pro-active approach towards follow-up and monitoring of both supply and inventory stock levels to achieve defined KPI metrics and targets.
- Undergraduate degree (BA, BS or any equivalent) or higher.
- 3+ years of experience within supply chain with focus on Demand Planning, Logistics, inventory control, transportation and/or distribution processes.
- Hands-on experience of working in a process driven, systems environment using ERP systems is mandatory. SAP experience would be preferred.
- Strong analytical approach with attention to details & advanced Excel skills is required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with different departments including team members from both local & global time-zones.
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Ashley Sharp at Ashley.Sharp@onboardusa.com and reference job #1264 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you.
- Candidates cannot begin assignment until drug and background screenings have been successfully completed.*
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”