Multi-Power Products is a leading Canadian manufacturer of drilling equipment, located in beautiful Kelowna BC! We offer a complete range of industrial services including hydraulic and mechanical design, machine and fabrication, and hydraulic and pneumatic repair.
Our business continues to grow, and so we are looking for experienced Hydraulic Service Technicians to join our Service/Assembly team! A mechanical trades ticket is an asset but not necessary.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Ability to work alone to trouble shoot, diagnose and repair a wide range of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Ability to completely repair and rebuild all hydraulic components: pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, etc.
- Ability to set up components on test bench and interpret and record test results
- Ability to work within a team on large projects to assemble drill rigs, and follow the direction of the project leader
- Be capable of field service work, familiar with hydraulic circuits and use of test equipment (ex. flow meter)
- Ability to read and understand schematics (hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical)
- Commitment to work in a safe, responsible and efficient manner
Our team enjoys quality work/life balance, and the Okanagan lifestyle! The position is full time Monday to Friday 8:00 to 4:30. We offer a competitive wage that is dependent on experience, as well as a comprehensive (and fully employer-paid!) benefits package after 3 months employment. We also pride ourselves on our family friendly company culture, and we have lots of fun social team events too! Please email your application today to further explore our career opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical and/or Hydraulic background: 5 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Kelowna, BC (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License minimum (Required)