- Successful completion of a degree or diploma program in Business Administration, Finance, or related field
- Impeccable attention to detail, and maintaining confidential information
- Experienced in an office environment
- Proficiency in computer systems (Microsoft Office mandatory)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in written form
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Person’s Check
EXTENT OF SUPERVISION
- Responsible to the Chief Executive Officer through the Chief Financial Officer.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Assisting Finance with the following:
- Assist with general accounting duties.
- BC Hockey Zone and League specific duties:
- Accounts payable
- Request, track, and audit/review all team bank reconciliations with follow-up as required.
- Prepare monthly ice cost analysis.
- Invoicing and receipt of player fees.
- Processing Camp player fees.
- Invoicing and processing player development fees.
- Monthly follow-up with all outstanding league receivables.
- Provide assistance to the Finance Coordinator in processing expense claims and general invoices payable.
- Provide financial information and assistance as required by the Manager, Finance.
Resumes will be accepted prior to Monday, June 17, 2019 at 9:00AM. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please submit resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time