We are a Pickering Ontario company looking for a dynamic self-starting Production Team Member to join our growing team. We specialize in the manufacturing and distribution of architectural specialty products for the construction industry across North America. With the success of over 40 years in business, we have developed a quality line of products including louvers, sun screens and entrance grilles.
The role of Production Team Member works within a production team of 15 or more. This position reports directly to the Lead Hand. Each team member is responsible to maintain safe and clean work areas as well as working as efficiently as possible. The successful candidate will be supporting each area of production doing diverse tasks to help achieve our production goals. You will be responsible to clock in and out of projects on a daily basis as accurately as possible.
· Physically capable of frequently lifting up to 50 lbs.
· Physically capable of working for lengthy periods while bending or standing
· Have Steel Toe footwear
· Reliable transportation
· Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
· Support success of company standards in safety, efficiency and on-time production
· Comply with all safety policies, company practices and procedures
· Practice safe and proper use of machinery and tools
· Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times
· Treat coworkers with dignity and respect at all times
Why join our team?
Competitive Salary with Group Insurance Benefits
Professional development education opportunities
Monthly BBQ / Pizza Lunches and team social events
Located outside of City Core – Commuting is much easier if you live east of the city
We close at 1:00 PM on Friday – All Year Round
Do you have what it takes and more? Do you want to be part of a family where strong interpersonal relationships and teamwork are valued? Then please forward your resume. Please note this is a full-time position.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted
Expected start date: January 11, 2021 (Flexible)
Expected start date: 2021-12-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent