We are looking for a candidate that has the aptitude to learn the technical side of the job or with prior experience in the field. You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of consumer electronics, including computers, phones, and other devices as well as assisting our sales team with clients as needed. As a Technician, you should be well-organized with strong troubleshooting skills. You must be able to follow instructions and ensure that all repairs are completed to a high level of quality. You should be able to identify and diagnose problems with electronics equipment.
Technical training will be provided for the right candidates that have some technical background but are passionate about starting a career in the field.
A day on the job would involve diagnosing, repairing and testing customer devices, updating repair tickets as needed, tracking stock levels of part inventory, assisting sales team with in-store and over the phone client inquiries.
- Repair devices by removing or replacing parts alongside software fixes.
- Test devices to diagnose problems
- Document diagnosis results and update clients via repair ticketing system
- Maintain inventory of parts and equipment
- Ensure that all repairs are completed to a high standard
- Conduct quality control inspections and device testing
- Keep accurate records of repairs and maintenance performed
- Report on test results and quality issues
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Assist sales team with in-store clients as needed
- Assist sales team with client phone inquiries
- Microsoldering experience is an asset but not a requirement
Link It Up is a small business with a team of talented and close knit individuals. We have been in business for over 17 years and have a large client base who come to us for the level of service and expertise we provide. We take great pride in our work and strive to provide the best experience for our customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5B 1N4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person