If you are a "people person", who likes to create solutions and help customers in a supportive and fun environment we invite you to apply today!
Air Liquide is a friendly and welcoming team here at our retail store in Brandon. If you enjoy a supportive & fun loving group with the job security and perks of working for a large global entity, Air Liquide might be the place for you.
What You Will Work On
- Prepare quotes, orders and standard tender requests accurately and supply pricing and quotes to our customers
- Learn how to track orders/cylinders and expand your knowledge in logistics
- Get to know our customers, learn about our products and grow your career with our advancement opportunities!
How You Will Create Impact
In this role you will personally be responsible for creating positive experiences for our customers, selling our products and impacting Air Liquide's cash flow management and financial health.
How We Will Help You Grow
Air Liquide offers many internal opportunities both in Canada and around the world. If you are motivated and mobile - the possibilities are endless! The training you receive and the experience you will get from a large company like ALC will benefit your future career opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For
- You are self-motivated, goal oriented and a strong problem solver
- You have 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience and like a fast paced environment
- You have excellent customer service skills and a professional attitude
- Knowledge of compressed gas and welding supplies are an asset
Why Our Employees Love To Work With Air Liquide
Aside from the wonderful group of people at our Brandon location, for over 100 years, Air Liquide Canada has offered its employees:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Recognition programs
- Numerous career development opportunities
- Innovative technological projects
Learn About Our Company
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 68,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term performance and acting responsibly.
For more information on our company, visit us online at: www.airliquide.ca
Air Liquide Careers: https://industry.airliquide.ca/careers
Meet Our Recruiter
Want to follow jobs and keep in touch with our organization? Follow our recruiter for this role!
Air Liquide Canada
Founded in 1911, Air Liquide Canada has over 2,200 employees and serves over 80,000 customers in Canada’s aeronautics, automobile, agri-food, chemical, defence, electronics, energy, metallurgy, metal fabrication, mining and healthcare industries from our sites located in key industrial regions from coast to coast.
Air Liquide Canada adheres to an employment equity program and strives to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters fairness, respect and diversity
Thank you for your interest. Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time