Retail Logistics Canada is expanding and seeking the most qualified account managers we can find to join our growing team. The appropriate candidate(s) will be familiar with world of transportation and logistics, dispatching and customer service. Knowledge of truckload and LTL shipping, airfreight and/or intermodal services will be considered as highly valued skills. Our Account Managers will benefit from our asset based trucking division, multiple warehouses and extensive existing network of partners and agents.
We are open to Junior and Senior Account Managers. We can offer training and guidance to candidates with less experience whom would like to advance in their careers in account management. More Senior and experienced candidates can benefit from positions within the company that require advanced skills of a seasoned account manager or logistic coordinator.
This position involves managing specific company accounts, working closely with customers and arranging for transport requirements of these customers. The candidate must have familiarity with the below job criteria:
· Bilingual English/FrenchComputer literate and able to work with TMS software
- Positive attitude
- Able to take direction and follow instructions
- Proactive, problem solver, calm under pressure
· Prior experience overseeing and managing projects and freight management.
· Interest in managing dedicated customer accounts. Oversee their projects from start to finish.
· Ability to plan, coordinate and dispatch orders within the organization and to outside partners
· Understand customer transport and logistic needs. Offer guidance, support and customer service
· Highly organized. Able to monitor, track, update projects/freight movements as they evolve.
· Develop new customer relationships when the opportunities arise
· Knowledge of Loadlink and order booking tools would be considered an asset
· Freight rate negotiation skills
· Ability to organize dedicated transport runs, routing and planning will also be considered as a valuable asset to any candidate
Retail Logistics Canada is a full service, asset based transportation and logistics company. Whether your goal is to manage company accounts, bring in your own, or a mix of both, we have the formula that works best to ensure a great career with us.
Industry leading salary, commissions and health benefits package.
If you have the existing skill set to excel at project management, logistics and/or dedicated account management within the transportation industry, we have a spot waiting and ready for you. Build a future with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Expected start date: 2020-07-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $44,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- transportation: 3 years (Preferred)
- French and English (Required)