Do you want to help families build their dream home? Do you want to engage and meet with people all over Greater Vancouver?
Vancouver General Contractors specializes in home renovations and custom home builds throughout the Lower Mainland.
Our mission is to provide our clients with an amazing experience in transforming their home into beautiful, functional art that reflects the lifestyle they choose to lead.
Our projects are located throughout Greater Vancouver. You can take a look at our work via https://www.houzz.com/projects/users/vancouvergeneralcontractors
We are seeking an energetic Project Consultant who is a master of building relationships, inspiring trust, and creating client referrals on the jobs they developed.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Managing leads for potential sales and meeting with prospective clients.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- Preparing scopes of work.
- Understanding of BC building codes.
- Facilitating communication between the job, clients, contractors and suppliers.
- Working closely alongside the design department to ensure smooth transition between design and build.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and an amazing renovation experience for the client.
- Estimating experience an asset.
- Attend trade shows and other industry events to develop business and generate leads.
- Candidate will ideally have a background in residential construction, real estate or architecture.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience.Self motivated and proactive. * Open minded, flexible and able to think outside the box. * Excellent interpersonal skills. * Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. * Computer and Internet savvy with proficiency in MS Office and estimating software. * Ability to work under pressure. * Exceptional time management and organizational skills. * Professional and courteous disposition. * Valid driver's license and vehicle is required.
What we offer:
- Bonuses Upon Project Sale and Turnover
- Flexible Start and End Times
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Employee Bonding Events (Food! Kayaking, Go Karting, Soccer, Beach Barbecue, etc. )
- Energetic and Passionate, Close Knit Team
- Smaller Company with Ample Opportunity for Growth and Impact
- Benefits Package Compensated by Company at 50% (Health and Dental!)
- Course and Tuition Reimbursement (1 course every 6 months, including time for 1 day courses)
- Mileage and Parking Reimbursement
- Company Cell Phone
- Two weeks vacation to start, 3 weeks at 3 years, 4 weeks at 5 years
- 4 days paid Sick Leave per Year
- Up to 5 days Bereavement Leave paid per year
Open to Canadian or Permanent Residents only.
No phone calls or agencies please. Thank you to all interested applicants. Only those shortlisted will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)