About the Company:
All Green Pest Control and Lawn Care is rapidly expanding in the lower mainland area. We are looking for someone who wants to grow with our organization. As you learn new skills and perform exceptional work we will encourage promotions. As a pest control professional, you will be responsible for servicing customers and providing accurate quotes for initials in your route, while offering excellent customer service.
We are looking for an individual who would like to make an earning that is reflective of their contributions. You must enjoy working with the public; be a problem solver; enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while delivering quality service; and enjoy being part of a team.
You will be provided with a competitive market based salary with the potential for commission and production earnings. We will provide you with a company vehicle / uniform and training in pest control.
Your core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of cost to clients
- Prepare and apply product on infested areas in accordance with safe pesticide handling practices
- Coach and counsel clients to prevent pest infestation and offer accurate assessments of pest infestations
- Inspect premises to identify infestation source, extent of damage, and access to infested locations
- Study preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation
You will need:
- Valid provincial pesticide applicator license preferred
- Valid driver’s license / clean driving record
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team
- Sales experience an asset
Application deadline: 2020-06-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Pest Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC (Preferred)