Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp. is a Canadian manufacturer of baked goods supplying retailers and the foodservice industry. With our extensive product selection and portfolio of successful brands, we cover all needs, from bite sized treats under the bestselling two-bite brand, decadent cupcakes under Kimberley’s Bakeshoppe, feel good granola snacks under Mason St. Bakehouse, or traditional treats under The Worthy Crumb Pastry Co.
Give and Go offers:
- Temperature controlled, clean and safe work environment
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental etc.
- Standardized shifts
- A diverse team
- Paid training
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Day Shift: Mon to Fri, from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Afternoon Shift: Mon to Fri, from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Shift hours are subject to change depending upon production needs.
What you Will do:
- Clean bakery equipment, roof, fans, ceilings, walls and floors using specific sanitation procedures or as directed.
- Keep accurate records of cleaning performed.
- Perform duties assigned from the Master Cleaning Schedule. Inspect areas requiring attention.
- Job duties are varied and spread over a number of locations in the plant. Therefore, special assignments may be created on a case-by case basis.
- Job duties are not limited to the above and other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for practicing and adhering to Food Safety, GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Health and Safety.
- May be assigned to other production support duties as required.
What we are Looking for:
- Food manufacturing experience needed
- Completion of high school education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude - Minor assembly and disassembly, machine setup and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Computer competency - Gets up to speed quickly on machine controls, SPC data entry or other data entry requirements.
- Comfortable performing simple math calculations as part of daily activities.
- Strong team skills - Able to work independently and contribute to team success.
- Good verbal communication and understanding of written materials (SOPs, training documents)
- Flexibility to work occasional weekend shifts and overtime.
Give & Go Prepared Foods Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics or other characteristic protected by law. Upon request, Give and Go will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Job Type: Full-time