SERVICE TECHNICIAN (LONDON & SURROUNDING AREAS):
AIR-serv Canada Inc is a national coast to coast service based company. We are the leader in our industry servicing Petroleum stations fore-court equipment (tire inflators etc.). We provide our team members with career growth, financial benefits, job security, purpose, and the opportunity to help strengthen the communities where we live, work and play. AIR-serv is a CSC Service Works Company with over 3000 Associates & 52 branches throughout North America.
SERVICE TECHNICIAN POSITION SUMMARY AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain your equipment in your designated areas.
- Maintain your company vehicle and manage your inventory to best in class status.
- You are an engaged positive and responsible person of the highest integrity
SERVICE TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have a technical background, demonstrated mechanical skills with basic Electrical understanding of routine service of tire inflators and auto vacuums at service stations in London & surrounding Areas.
- Must have a Clean Driving Record
- Must be self-motivated, customer oriented, have a positive attitude, and a desire to be a part of a growing and highly motivated service team.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees
- Basic Computer, smart phone, and tablet skills required
- Company Van, tools, uniform and full training & support provided to successful candidate.
We value long term relationships, consistency and individuals who seek continuous improvement in a supportive high moral environment.
Email Resume and/or fax 905-760-1233
- Vision care
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
Reference ID: Service Tech London. June 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- service technician: 1 year (Required)