BRAND New PIZZA STORE in WHITEHORSE
(locates in YUKON CENTER MALL)
WHO ARE WE? PANAGO PIZZA (Wikipedia）
Panago Pizza Inc. is a Canadian owned and operated company, which originated in
Abbotsford, British Columbia. Panago is Western Canada’s largest pizza chain with over 200 locations in Canada.
IT IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY, TO BE ONE OF THE PIZZA MASTER
JOB DESCRIPTION -
- Responsible for preparing, cooking and packaging all products in accordance
with Panago standards and procedures in a timely fashion and providing good
customer service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for interacting with Panago customers to assist with inquiries, order
taking and meeting customers needs in a polite, friendly and efficient manner.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain a high degree of personal standards and conduct.
- Primary duty is to ensure proper preparation and cooking of all Panago
products as verified by the key Station Observation Checklists including the
o Slap the dough to Panago standards.
o Acknowledge, greet and provide service to customers in store.
o Sauce and build pizzas to Panago standards.
o Cook products according to Panago standards.
o Cut and package products to Panago standards.
o Prepare salads according to Panago standards.
o Prepare, cook and package wings and Torizonés, and all other extras to
o Stock slap, make, and cut stations with appropriate supplies to maintain
o Practice proper hygiene and safe food handling standards.
o Answer phones before the second ring.
o Answer telephone inquiries and take orders.
o Answer inquiries and take orders at the front counter.
o Correctly take customer orders and delivery information from the customer.
o Process pick-up orders.
o Handle cash through the proper operation of the cash register.
o Explain current specials and promotions.
o Greet and deal with customers as soon as they enter our premises.
o Assist with food prep and dough making.
o Wash and sanitize all working areas on an on going basis.
o Assist with taking customer orders over the phone (if applicable) and
handling walk-in customers.
o Keep the kitchen areas clean at all times.
o Extra duties may include: sweeping and mopping floors, washing dishes,
folding boxes, and any other task required by the manager.
- Achieve 100% performance standards as verified by key Station Observation
Checklists including the following;
o Slap a shell to Panago standards in 30 seconds within their probationary
o Take a pizza from “Make to Bake,” at Panago standards, in three minutes or
less within their probationary period.
o Call out the make to bake time after assembling pizzas.
o Able to cut, box and organize all pizza’s coming out of 1 oven unassisted
within their probationary period.
o To become proficient in the stores order taking system for telephones (if
applicable) and front counter within the probationary period.
o Have a thorough knowledge of the Panago menu within 2 weeks of hiring.
o Have a thorough knowledge of the current specials and promotions as they
- Professional and courteous conduct towards customers and co-workers.
- Be part of the team and demonstrate pride in a job well done.
- Demonstrate initiative and self-motivation.
- Able to work within a team environment.
- Able to work in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- Good hand eye co-ordination (dexterity).
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills and able to speak, understand, and read English.
$16.77 per hour, Full time 35h/week
Apply with resume and the application form(Application Form) By Email: [email protected] or [email protected]