Cranson Capital is a boutique investment banking firm providing investors with access to private real estate investment opportunities. You will provide administrative support to the President, working on various client and company initiatives. You will be involved with multiple simultaneous projects of different natures. You will assist the President with his investor clients.
What your daily responsibilities include
- Assisting the President with his day-to-day responsibilities
- Strategically planning and prioritizing to make the best use of the President’s time while anticipating his needs.
- Coordinating with other team members to ensure the flow of information with the President.
- Managing communication with external contacts.
- Coordinate the President’s meetings and events, and travel arrangements.
- Keep the President’s files organized through CRM, filing, drafting letters, organizing documentation in the deal room, and electronic folders.
- Manage administrative functions such as faxing, scanning, filing, etc.
- Assist with marketing initiatives.
- Assist with financial tasks
- Work with the President to respond to deal inquires and tasks
- Ba a point of contact for the President’s investor clients
- Promptly deal with investor tasks and assignments
- Communicating with investors on their inquiries
- Managing the flow and processing investor paperwork
- Work with external parties to fulfill investor’s investment needs.
- Keeping investor and deal files in order
The skills you need to succeed:
- Related post-secondary education or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of assistant & administration experience
- Able to handle a variety of tasks
- Precious expereince processing client documents is an asset
- Can maintain confidentiality and maturity while assisting with sensitive personal and organizational requests.
- Have experience troubleshooting technical problems while navigating ambiguous and time-sensitive situations.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure while being pinged, called, and virtually tapped on the shoulder all day, every day.
- Possess a high sense of urgency and enjoy being the ‘go-to’ person.
- Enjoy problem-solving and have experience prioritizing a heavy workload with superior analytical, organization, and project management skills.
- Are self-motivated to take initiative and can work with minimal supervision.
- Enjoy learning and always seeking to improve systems and processes.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal qualities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM software
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person