Old Navy Fairview Pointe-Claire is currently looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready to take on a new challenge!
We are currently looking for part associates available Sundays, Monday, Tuesdays,Wednesdays,Thursdays and Fridays between 5am-11am to help complete the shipment, markdown and signage process.
- Shipment process includes receiving shipment boxes, opening the boxes, unraveling the product and placing onto sales floor before open business hours
- Markdown process is scanning a department all styles all colors and marking down the ones one sale with clearance prices
- Signage includes scanning styles in a department, placing marketing and signs that correspond to style that is on sale
* Need to be available minimum 3 out of 6 mornings
* Pay Scale: $12.00 an hour
* Hours based on availability, efficiency of the individual and hours allocated from company
Stock Associate Requirements:
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to effectively maneuver around the salesfloor and stockroom
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Job Type: Part-time