Demolition Plus is a family-owned and operated company. We take immense pride in the company we’ve built. With over 50 years of hard work behind us, we look forward to a bright and productive future.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator/ Project Manager to our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating milestone schedules, drafting vendor delivery policies, coming up with accurate manpower estimates and preparing technical summary reports for management. We are seeking a detail-oriented individual that can ensure that each project is completed on time and at or under budget.
- Ensure that each crew member has the tools it needs to meet project milestones
- Create project schedules that include materials, estimates, and manpower needs to be submitted to management
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management
- Work with field personnel to handle project issues as they arise
- Build a strong team by cultivating relationships between each crew and illustrating how individual team members affect the success of the entire project
- Coordinate proper procurement of construction materials ensuring timely delivery and accuracy of purchase orders.
- Oversee the tracking of all RFIs, changes, and instructions in spreadsheet format
- Prepare permit applications, obtain approval and organize all submittals in preparation for job launch on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain on-going communication with the client
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Construction Engineering Technician (CET) diploma or equivalent experience
- Reliability Clearance
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
- Strong knowledge of written and digital project management tools
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet firm deadlines.
- Strong skills in MS Office (MS Word, Excel)
- Bi-lingual (French/English), both written and spoken considered an asset
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Exceptional opportunities for career advancement
- On the job training
\*\* Salary to be determined based on experience \*\*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ottawa, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (preferred)