- Responsible for the day to day aspects of the Natural Value/Health & Baby department including: ordering/returns, inventory management, merchandising, price integrity, rotation, customer service and programs within the department.
- Champion customer service and satisfaction through consistent application of store processes and standards.
- Execute merchandising programs including ownership for maintenance, communication and execution of store plan-o-grams.
- Ensure that department budgets are met through efficient operation of the Natural Value/Health & Baby department are maintained.
- Adhere to company standards and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed.
- Adhere to strict cleaning schedule ensuring a high level of cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Reports to the Grocery & Inventory Managers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Three (2) to Five (5) years’ experience in a food retail environment
- Previous management/leadership experience in the retail industry is an asset.
- Exemplary customer relations skills
- Courses in merchandising or business management would be an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
· Systems skills (Email, SAP, and P.C. applications
Thank you for your interest, however due to the volume of resumes only those who meet the requirements are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- retail: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- stocking: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Squamish, BC (Required)
- English (Required)