Bidell Gas Compression is a well-established natural gas compression manufacturing and service company with parts and service locations throughout Alberta, British Columbia, North Dakota, Wyoming and Colorado. Our mission is to exceed customer expectations through superior sales, applications, engineering, fabrication and product support.
We have a full-time opening for an Inventory Analyst based out of our Lloydminster, AB branch.
- Create and reconcile Purchase Orders;
- Create new material numbers as required;
- Generate cycle counts and track process;
- Manage inventory while ensuring adequate stock levels for production requirements;
- Utilize inventory control measures for cycles of incoming and outgoing orders;
- Assist with inventory counts as required;
- Log, pick up and process property into financial system.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Have knowledge of natural gas engines and compressors;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision;
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge;
- Motivated and well organized.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of experience as a Parts Person, Data Analyst or Document Control Analyst is considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation based on experience and education;
- A strong value based organization;
- An opportunity to be a part of a highly skilled team.
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume to:
Bidell Gas Compression
Attention: Human Resources
6900-112th Avenue SE
Fax: (403) 236-0345
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Analyst: 2 years (Preferred)
- Lloydminster, AB (Preferred)