*While we appreciate all interest in the position, we are currently only looking for candidates who currently possess their Cannabis Worker Qualification in the province of British Columbia*
A Budtender is the friendly canna-whiz behind our counter at Flora-Cannabis who serves adult customers through the process of understanding, selecting and purchasing cannabis products, such as flower, concentrates, edibles and topicals. Budtenders specialize in customer service and so are not only extremely knowledgeable in the area of cannabis, but friendly and compassionate individuals first and foremost.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Budtender for Flora-Cannabis, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service. Budtenders act as a middleman between cannabis and the customer; therefore it is essential that you represent Flora-Cannabis with professional demeanor.
· Work in a heavy-communication, team-work oriented environment
· Meet and greet those who come through our doors
· Be able to ask each customer for ID that comes through the door that look 35 and under
· Respond to internal and external enquiries via e-mail, telephone, and face-to-face interactions
· Fulfill orders and entries, complete cash and credit transactions
· Be expected to continue increasing your knowledge about cannabis
· Update databases
· Perform general production and housekeeping tasks
· Be able to work weekdays or weekend shifts
· MUST have Cannabis Worker Qualification
· Two (2) years customer service
· One year POS experience
· One year Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive, outgoing personality
· Warm, approachable manner
· Critical thinking
· Strong ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment
· Desire to work within the cannabis industry
· Desire to continue their cannabis education
· Reliable transportation
· Experience with cannabis is an asset
As a Budtender for Flora-Cannabis you are the face of our business; employees can make or break a customer’s experience and subsequent view of our cannabis retail store, so it is essential that budtenders are comfortable attending to the diverse needs of our customers in a confidential manner.
Flora-Cannabis is open every day of the week and as a Budtender you will be expected to work evenings and weekends. You will also be standing for most of your shift behind the counter helping customers and stocking shelves.
Budtenders at Flora-Cannabis will report to their Supervisor or Store Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Cannabis Worker Qualification in British Columbia (Required)