We are looking for a competent Dental Assistant who will make the dentist’s office more efficient and pleasant for patients.
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Proven experience as Dental Assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks like coronal polishing is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
- Additional certification or training is an asset
We look forward to welcoming you into our office, we love to keep it fun for our staff and patients! Why not work near the beautiful beach of Grand Bend!
Wage is to be determined based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- dental assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental Assitant (Preferred)