Position: Assistant Store Manager, JACK & JONES
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: McArthur Glen
What we offer:
- Always have an incredible sense of style with our 50% employee discount in store and online for you and your family
- Participate in a monthly bonus program of between $ 200 - $ 1400 to be won (depending on store volume)
- 2 weeks vacation upon hire, 5 personal days, insurance & benefits plan
- Leadership training and development programs
- Fun work environment – work with a great team that supports you and your development
Being an ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER, is:
- Regularly evaluating, supporting, training and coaching the members of your team on product, styling, selling techniques and operating procedures.
- Supporting the Store Manager with the daily, weekly and monthly operations, setting daily sales targets and KPIs.
- Developing in-store talent and future leaders by looking internally to promote teammates.
- Performing store opening and closing procedures in alignment with company procedures.
- Ensuring all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
What it takes:
- 2-5 years’ experience in store management, ideally in the fashion industry.
- Experience in maintaining operational excellence in retail stores (analyzing KPIs, scheduling, inventory management, etc.).
- Proven leadership skills in the recruitment and development of talent and mentoring team members.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Experience with opening new stores, an asset.
- Experience in visual merchandising, an asset.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V7B 0B7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Retail management: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person