CommuniCare is looking for Social Workers
Do you value independence, flexibility and the opportunity to work with diverse patient populations?
CommuniCare Therapy has been working with Independent Contractor Social Workers for over 25 years. At CommuniCare Social Workers have the opportunity to work in the patient’s most important environment – their home or school.
Social Workers will join a multi-disciplinary team of dedicated and resourceful Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech-Language Pathologists and Dietitians.
CommuniCare is a service provider for Local Health Integration Networks and Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario.
We are currently looking for casual and part-time Social Workers as follows:
Adult – home based care in the following locations:
- South East Region:
- Perth & Smiths Falls areas - casual part-time
- Brockville east to Cardinal - casual part-time
- Gananoque & surrounding area - part-time
- Gananoque north to Seeley's Bay - part-time /casual
- Opportunities available immediately
As an Independent Contractor Social Workers with CommuniCare can expect:
- Flexibility – set your own schedule
- Control of caseload – select from casual, part time or full-time equivalents
- Opportunities for professional development and continuing education
- Resources and peer support – even while on the road
- Competitive remuneration – including opportunities for tax deductions
All applicants should ensure they have the following:
- M.Sc. in Social Work or equivalent
- Membership (or eligibility for) with Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
CommuniCare Therapy complies with the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise our recruiting personnel.
Please apply directly through our website: www.communicare.ca
Job Type: Contract
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)
- OntarioCollege of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (Required)
- Bilingual French & English (Preferred)