Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as a Receptionist with Whitby Oshawa Honda! This is a full-time position with evenings and weekends required.
About Whitby Oshawa Honda:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world-class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with the potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Whitby Oshawa Honda is the only Honda dealership serving Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax. We are dedicated to providing a memorable experience for all customers as well as building long-lasting relationships with our customers and co-workers.
As a Receptionist, a typical day might include the following:
- Presents self as a professional, positive role model by demonstrating a commitment to other employees, customers, and the dealership
- Promptly answer and direct telephone calls in a friendly, professional manner.
- Promptly greets or acknowledge all customers in a professional manner and directs customers with unresolved concerns to the appropriate individual.
- Coordinates with other dealership employees to provide optimal customer service.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Deal with all related-inquiries from both the public and customers
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Verify customer contact information and update database as needed Dealership experience is an asset, but not required.
- Accurately process payments and write receipts for vehicle deposits & sales.
- Keeps sales showroom, lounge and reception area tidy & organized
- Ensures guest coffee is fresh and supplies are well stocked
- Distribute the internet leads to appropriate dealership personnel
This job might be right for you if you have:
- At least one-year customer service experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
- Ability to work a switchboard
What we offer:
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefits Plan after three months of employment
If you think you are the right candidate for the job, please submit your resume! For more information, please check out our social media or you can stop by the dealership to talk to one of our managers! We look forward to hearing from you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time