Create your future here.
We are expanding our team to help us evolve through the next stage of our growth journey, and we hope that you can help shape our future. We now have a career opportunity for a Full Time Financial Services Relationship Manager in Saskatoon.
- Able to take a holistic approach with each member interaction in order to provide the right solutions which involves identifying referral opportunities to other lines of business including wealth management and business services?
- A proactive, knowledgeable, self-starter, able to provide core products and services to our members using a variety of traditional and non-traditional delivery channels?
- A team player with accomplished listening skills and a genuine interest in helping members meet their current and future financial needs?
- Interested in identifying business opportunities through small business knowledge which will allow you to seek opportunities that expand relationship across multiple lines of business at TCU (business, wealth, retail)?
- Entrepreneurial in your approach to building business, with a proven track record in sales and business development?
- A motivated and results-oriented professional who believes that getting involved in the community, building relationships and participating in business development and networking events is fundamental to building a pipeline of prospects and opportunity?
- A Grade 12 graduate with 3-5 years of experience providing holistic financial advice including proficiency in lending and adjudicating? (University Degree or completion of some CFP or equivalent courses would be considered an asset.)
As part of the TCU Team, you will be responsible for delivering core banking products and financial services to members through a consultative relationship. This includes:
- Managing a growing portfolio of relationships
- Providing a holistic approach to services
- Developing business through community involvement and networking opportunities
- Providing lending products including personal and mortgage loans
- Providing deposit products such as GIC and RRSP
- Positively influencing member acceptance of a technology driven approach to banking services
- Establishing relationships of trust and confidence with members to ensure retention of existing business and future business.
This opportunity may be the one for you!
Get to know us
TCU Financial Group is a Saskatchewan credit union who, for over six decades, has been dedicated to helping our members and our own TCU Team reach their goals. Our roots and our commitment to fostering financial health in our communities run deep.
Rewarding times ahead
We’re growing and evolving our organization – and we need talented people who are passionate about creating and delivering meaningful financial solutions for our members. In addition to providing competitive compensation, benefits and pension programs, we support our TCU Financial Group Team and their families by providing an enhanced vacation program to enjoy time doing what they love outside of work.
Thank you for your interest in exploring your future with us!
The deadline for this career opportunity is Tuesday, May 25, 2021.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
TCU Financial Group
PO Box 5050
Saskatoon SK S7K 4E3
Web site: www.tcufinancialgroup.com
Application deadline: 2021-05-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $57,000.00-$72,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place