Language Skill Levels (Read/Write/Speak):
$89823.44 to $112279.30
Permanent Full Time
We’re not your typical government agency
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) exists for a single reason: to make housing affordable for everyone in Canada. We’re mobilizing the expertise and energy of governments, non-profits, lenders, developers, social entrepreneurs and co-ops to create the future of housing. At CMHC, we believe that everyone in Canada should have a place to call home.
Experience a Results-Only Work Environment™ (ROWE™)
At CMHC, we trust you to get the job done. We’ve shifted from managing people to managing work. Each employee is 100% autonomous and 100% accountable. You can choose where you need to be and when you need to be there to meet your objectives. You’re in control of your time and are trusted to make the right decisions.
This position reports to the Sector Operations team in our Office of the SVP, Client Solutions sector. This sector collaborates with our partners to solve housing affordability challenges.
About the role
We’re constantly evolving to build an inclusive housing system through research, design, innovation and partnerships. You will evaluate customer feedback and monitor all processes that come into direct contact with the customer, identifying issues, recommending opportunities and solutions for improvement and measuring outcomes. This will help us make housing affordable for everyone in Canada.
Bilingualism in French and English is an asset.
What you will need
- A commitment to demonstrating CMHC values.
- Undergraduate degree in related field such as commerce, economics, finance or public administration.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated experience implementing a client strategy within an organization, with client experience change management as an asset.
- Thorough understanding of the housing industry and CMHC's role in it.
- Advanced ability to examine issues from the clients’ perspective and support internal business teams in the design and delivery of solutions that meet their needs.
- Expert ability to identify, assess and manage risk to ensure desired outcomes are achieved for CMHC and clients and partners.
- Strong ability to engage with others, getting buy-in to deliver results and skillfully influencing to build support and enhance credibility across the corporation.
- Experience in work that directly impacts Canadians through a business-to-business model.
- Knowledge of how to implement and monitor measurement of performance and client impacts.
- Proven project management skills.
What you will be doing
- Monitor an inventory of client and partner personas and touchpoints to support segmentation and journey-mapping exercises.
- Analyse client-related data, feedback, and insights to provide advice on product development and service design to improve client experience.
- Provide advice and guidance to internal teams on how to integrate the Voice of Client into existing and new products, services, and day-to-day operations.
- Consult with internal teams and external clients to develop and implement optimal solutions for continuous improved client experience while adhering to corporate strategic objectives.
- Lead the development of tools and resources to maintain a mature client experience culture
- Communicate effectively and with influence to maintain a high performing client experience maturity.
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps related to client experience and coordinate training and asset development in collaboration with Human Resources and other relevant internal teams.
- Measure the success and impact of client experience initiatives and provide advice and guidance on how to continuously improve.
Does this sound like you?
Click the “apply now” button and create an account (it should take about 30 seconds). We’re excited to hear from you!
Posting closing date:
March 3, 2020 @ 11:59 pm EST (Note, the competition may remain active until filled).
Job Requisition ID:
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
CMHC is an employer that values diversity and encourages the learning and use of both Canada's official languages. CMHC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages application from women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities
- If selected for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require an accommodation.