The County of Warner is accepting applications from interested individuals who would like to join our construction crew. The construction crew under the supervision of our construction foreman is responsible for all dirt work related projects within the County, with a focus on building and upgrading our road network.
This is a seasonal position that usually runs until freeze up in November then starts again April 1st.
The successful applicant should possess the following:
- 5 years construction experience operating a grader with road building.
- Knowledge of grade staking, and process for road building.
- The ability to operate scrapers and other equipment.
- Class 1 drivers Licence would be an asset, but no required.
- Operate in a team environment and individually.
- Be efficient in their work keeping safety a top priority.
- Ability to keep on top of paperwork related to timesheets and pre post trip inspections.
- Communication is also a key component as successful applicant will be participating in toolbox meetings and providing input when asked.
The County of Warner thanks all interested applicants for taking the time to apply.
Only selected applicants will be asked for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
- construction: 5 years (Preferred)